Always a Fun Time with Daddy-in-law Pt. 02

Hello hello!

So from where I left off in my last adventure, was the first time I did something sexual with my now father-in-law. This is what occurred a couple of days later, again, as best as I can recall.

The next morning Brian's mom made us all breakfast. She makes awesome pancakes.

I sat next to Brian, and he and I sat directly across from his father at the table. He barely looked up at me, which was fine because I was recovering from a pretty decent hangover myself.

"Mom these pancakes are like crack!" Brian said taking another pile.

"Well thanks dear, but what do you know about crack, hmmmm?" She said, teasing.

"Well, obviously nothing. I don't do anything I'm not supposed to." He said grinning.

Then the question came, in a low stern tone, "What about you Holly? Do YOU do things you're not supposed to?" asked her father.

Fear struck over me momentarily. An absolutely perfect set up for this situation. HE knew what I did, and there he was, sipping on his coffee, the slightest of smirks on his face.

"Well, if you MUST know," I said confidently. "Not only do I do things I'm not supposed to, but if I like it, I'll do it again." With that I gave him a wink.

Everyone laughed, but he and I knew exactly what I meant.

Shortly after breakfast, Brian decided he was going to go out with a couple of his guy friends, and rather than stick around, I wanted to take a nap. A couple hours had passed, and I woke up in time for a late lunch, but had to fend for myself as Brian's mom and dad had already eaten I presumed.

I headed down to the kitchen, and there was Brian's dad drinking something staring out the back window.

"Oh, hey," I said, trying to sound casual. This was the first moment we had alone, and who knows what was about to be said.

"Oh, hey yourself," he said in a slight monotoned voice, "hungry? You missed lunch."

"Yeahhhh, thanks for letting me sleep though, where's Mel?" I asked, as I tried to look over his shoulder with what seemed to distract him outside.

"She's taking a nap herself," taking a sip of his drink. "So about last night."

"Oh yeah, Im really sorry. I didn't mean to put you in any sort of predicament," I said in a soft voice.

"It certainly is a predicament now isn't it," he said, still in that weird monotoned voice, and still looking outside. "So tell me, did you like it?"

"W-What do you mean?" I asked hesitantly.

"You said this morning, that if you liked doing something you weren't supposed to, that you would do it again. So tell me. Did you like it?"

"I-I guess," I said. Now of course I loved it. Again, not the first time I cheated on my BF, but with his dad was SUPER hot.

"So you'll do it again?" Finally breaking the trance and making eye contact with me, but still oddly monotoned.

"Are you asking me to?"

"No, I'm asking if you WANT to," he said, almost making it sound like he wants it to be my idea.

"Actually, yes, I'd love to," I said, staring at him with a slight devious smirk.

"Good, that's what I was hoping for," finally saying like a normal person. He reached out and caressed my face, inserting his thumb into the corner of my mouth. Using it as leverage, he pulled me in closer to him, "Make sure you stay quiet, my wife is in the other room."

With that he guided me to my knees. I smiled in anticipation of getting another go. I could tell he was fully erect, and perhaps that was why he wasn't making contact. My mouth salivating as he pulled his pants down, exposing his fully erect hard cock in my face.

Within moments I began licking up and down his shaft, his dick twitching at my touch. A mumbled , "ah fuck" escaped under his breathe as he placed his hand on top of my head, pushing his cock into my mouth. I sucked slowly up and down his cock as he pushed in deeper with each pass. Not before long I was deepthroating his dick, his gray pubic hair tickling my nose. I held myself down around the base of his cock, swishing my tongue on the underside while using my throat to message the tip.

"Fuck you're good," he exclaimed as his head tilted back. His hand moving my head and mouth faster up and down his shaft. I relaxed my mouth as I let him nearly face fuck me. Spit began drooling from my mouth and down my chin. I was in absolute heaven, and by the sounds of his grunt like moans he was too.

A few seconds later he pushed my head down hard ,"I'm going to fucking cum in your throat," he said. Again I started swishing my tongue on the underside of his cock. I could feel it tense up and not long after, with a very loud grunt, I felt spurt after spurt of warm cum shoot straight into my throat. He kept my head firmly planted down as he came, a move I would soon find out was his go to. Apparently it is the only way his wife swallows, and after 23 years of marriage, it became more of a reflex.

After a moment he finally loosened up his grip, I slowly came back up his cock, and gave his tip a soft warm kiss. I stood up as he rearranged his pants back on.

"God damn that was amazing," he said, a wide grin on his face.

"You're welcome, it was my absolute pleasure. Oh, and if you're wondering, I'm absolutely looking forward to doing it again, especially because I'm not supposed to.". And with that I went back to Brian's room to take a nap.

I never even ate lunch.

https://adamsbealle84.kroogi.com/

https://www.trueplookpanya.com/blog/content/75793/

http://spinazzola.booklikes.com/

https://webanketa.com/forms/68vk6d1q6gqkedhg6rv34db5/

https://windbichler.splashthat.com/

http://windbichler.parsiblog.com/

http://windbichler.withtank.com/

https://www.blogger.com/profile/18372019349555368284

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/User:aketxeaqer

https://community.cbr.com/member.php?107871-aketxeaqer

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Supermarket Glances